Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some things I wish I had...

After working with newborns at Primary's and having one of my own now, oh how I wish I had:

*an endless supply of diapers from the storage room (HA!)
*a hot water tap to warm bottles
*a blanket warmer
*saline bullets (don't need them yet...but what happens when he gets a cold??) I will probably wish I had suction set-up too in a few months. :)

I am making it sound like life is just rough. It's not. The truth is that nurses are just spoiled in the hospital! :)

3 comments:

  1. An endless supply of diapers would be nice... especially if I didn't have to change them! :) I'm glad things are going better for you both! Maybe McKay's little cousin will decide to join us soon.. maybe if I promise him an endless supply of diapers... love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've kind of had those thoughts! It's so true, the storage room, hot water, and suction set up is so so so nice! Let me know what I can do for you and I can't wait to come up and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley... So fun that you found our blog! I have glanced through yours... looks like you guys had a rough go for a while! I am so sorry! Enjoy your maternity leave!!!!

    ReplyDelete