McKay is totally improved and ready to be discharged. Shelley, however, took a turn for the worse last night. She was discharged yesterday, then readmitted to the ER last night with a blood pressure of 174/107 and severe tremors.
She has been put on a magnesium IV drip to prevent seizures. The magnesium makes her feel very sick and lethargic. It is hard for her to feed or even hold McKay. Kimball is being a great dad! Shelley's mom is here helping out.
Please pray for Shelley, Kimball, and McKay!!
Shelley, we're fasting and praying for you today. My heart just aches for you. I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. I love you!
ReplyDeleteOh no! We will be praying for you! The baby adorable. Please know we're thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteYour family is our prayers!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear that Shelly is having a hard time. We will be praying for all of you. I wish we were closer and could do something to help. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteWe love you!! Your in our thoughts and prayers!! I'll Put your names in the temple!
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers, love ya!
ReplyDeleteJason and I are also praying hard for all 3 of you. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for your family! We love you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying for little McKay, but we'll be praying for all of you now. Wish I could come help somehow!!
ReplyDelete