Monday, October 26, 2009

Some pictures

Grandma Thacker (my mom) has been such a help to us! She has gotten less sleep than we have just because she has been so good to help in the nights.
I love this one. Thanks to my sister-in-law, JaNeece, for sending some preemie clothes, which I didn't even think I would need.

I am happy to be his mom. Every day gets better! Today he was 5 lbs. 10 oz. at the doctor. Yay! He is growing!

5 comments:

  1. Shelley, you look amazing and little McKay is simply darling! Thanks for posting some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're all doing better! By the way, you look a TON like your mom.
    I work on an adult telemetry unit (mostly post-open heart bypass patients) at a hospital called Banner Boswell Medical Center. Banner Health is like Arizona's version of Intermountain. It's okay honestly....it's actually geriatrics. Quite the change! There's nothing quite like Primary's...nothing quite like CSU.
    McKay is darling...keep posting lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I want to get my picture taken with McKay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you smiling, Shelley. Still keeping you and your little guy in our prayers. xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so glad that things are going so much better. What a little miracle!

    ReplyDelete