Trick or treating was really fun. Kimball and I accompanied the little monkey. He caught on very quick that you have to say "twick o tweat" at every door and then "tank oo" when we leave. I must say, we were very enamored with him. McKay made it really fun because he was so excited--jumping all over and walking so excitedly from house to house. It was a great evening!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Halloween
Trick or treating was really fun. Kimball and I accompanied the little monkey. He caught on very quick that you have to say "twick o tweat" at every door and then "tank oo" when we leave. I must say, we were very enamored with him. McKay made it really fun because he was so excited--jumping all over and walking so excitedly from house to house. It was a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute little monkey!! I can imagine how fun he was to watch...he's got such a great personality. It's so fun at that age when they start to "get" that if they say "trick or treat" someone gives them candy. It's like this light turns on and they just can't get enough!! :-)
ReplyDelete