Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need to complain...

I hate, hate, HATE daylight savings time. We were up at 5am.

This is the most ridiculous facet of life when you have a little kid who has no comprehension that getting an extra hour of sleep is really cool. Why do we even do it??????????? I don't care that it's going to be light at 6 am now. I don't want it light then anyways. Now it just means that it's going to be dark every night when we eat dinner at 6 pm.

This is when living in Arizona would come in really handy. I plan for a week or two of a messed up sleep schedule for McKay. Great. Makes me excited.

:) Okay, all done complaining.

6 comments:

  1. I agree - we were up at 5:30! Lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too! We should all move to Arizona !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking Zeke slept in this morning when he woke up at 6:15 (normally he is up at 5:30ish) but then I realized that with daylight savings it was now actually 5:15. We had plenty time to get ready for church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree too - but not enough to make me move to Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really your Aunt Diane - better update my user name . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I 2nd that one for sure...we were up at 5:30, both Justin and Carly were wide awake.

    ReplyDelete