Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday

2 Years! I can't believe it!The highlight of the night was McKay's new car
His Bowler cousins. It was so cute how eager they were to help him open his presents. The party was way more fun with other kids around!
The football cake: I must say this was the easiest and cutest cake I have ever made
He enjoyed being sung to and when we put the cake close to him so he could blow out the candles, he kept saying, "hot, hot."

McKay's birthday today was more fun for me than him, I think. I just wanted to make it so special for him because birthdays are a big deal! We went to the park, went swimming, and even ate lunch at McDonald's so he could play in the germ-infested play place (that's what I call it). :) Oh how I love McKay!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday cute boy McKay! I can't believe he's already 2! Oh and congratulations on your second baby coming! I'm sure glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with your little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday little guy!!!!! I can't believe 2 years have gone by already!!!!!! You are such a great mom! Keep up the good work! Hey keep my shoes if you fit them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Looks like a fun one and a yummy cake. The punkins looked fun too. Can't believe you are so old, McKay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Mckay!! It looked like he had such a great day! I loved his cake...it turned out perfect! He is super cute and I can't believe he is 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for two year olds!! Your cake is super cute! I'm glad he had a fun birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute two year old!! :-) Looks like a fun party and cute cake!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete