Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christmas Stockings

I know it is an odd time of year to be thinking about this, but since I saw SNOW FLURRIES (not joking) in Cedar City this morning, I guess it might be appropriate.

I need to acquire stockings for McKay and Kimball. Where should I get them? Or should I make them? (note: this may be too ambitious for me.) Do you have any suggestions of websites or places that may be good to look?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any suggestions for you. I always say I'm going to buy a few good ones after Christmas when they're on sale, but then when the time comes I always have something higher on my priority list that I need to spend our money on. If you find something cute, let me know. Maybe I'll save up and buy one at a time until Christmas. Evan has a good one. Your mom made it. It's awesome...completely embroidered with his name on it. You probably have one just like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete