AWWW! Look at that little cutie!! He is growing up so fast Shelley. Sometimes I look at Autumn and wonder where my baby went. She's a busy little girl now. I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Love you!
Oh my goodness...could he be any cuter?!? I don't think so! I haven't checked your blog in a few days and missed this post. Such a cute little guy! :-)
AWWW! Look at that little cutie!! He is growing up so fast Shelley. Sometimes I look at Autumn and wonder where my baby went. She's a busy little girl now. I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lady's man!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness! I hardly recognize him! He is SO grown up! Time goes too fast!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture...hilarious caption :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the expressions! Isn't it so fun to do their hair?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...could he be any cuter?!? I don't think so! I haven't checked your blog in a few days and missed this post. Such a cute little guy! :-)
ReplyDelete