Last week, McKay and I traveled to visit Scott & Whitney in Greenwich, Connecticut. They live 30 minutes outside of NYC. It was great to spend a day in the city and to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. It was a fabulous show!!! It's coming to SLC this fall for anyone who is interested. I loved it.


I love this shot. This poster was on a huge building.



I am definitely a city girl at heart. I love the smells, the noises, the people, the
variety in people, the fashion, the excitement, the busyness. But, all the while, I was thinking to myself, "I'm kinda glad that I
live in small town Cedar City and that I am only here to visit!" I think that would make Kimball proud. ;)
Oh man, I am definitely NOT a city girl. I went to the same place and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I don't like crowds, loud noises, and cars everywhere. Give me a country living any day.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! All these pictures are making me excited to live on the east coast! Hey, I'm going to be in Cedar City the first week of July, can I come and visit you?
ReplyDeleteAbout a year ago I stood in that same spot and took a very similar picture. I loved Mary Poppins and quite enjoyed New York- so many more things I would like to do there.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! I'm pretty jealous! NYC is on my list of places to visit!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun...I love Mary Poppins! I have to agree I love small towns..even though I'm living in St. Louis..we live far enough on the outskirts that it doesn't feel big to me and I'm really enjoying it!
ReplyDelete