Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lately

{this kind of looks like a glamor shot}

Before I can post any recent pictures, I have to find my camera charger. Hate it when I misplace really important things like that. In the past little while, we have been packed full with a BUSY schedule. We had memorial day weekend, which was spent throwing a baby shower for my fun sister-in-law, Heather, having a piano recital for my cute students, enjoying boating on the Enterprise Reservoir, and visiting JoAnn's grave. Then we had McKay's little cousin, Hadley, visit for a few days and we finally figured out our sprinkler issues after a few weeks of trying. (Lame valves that were not all the way open). Now we REALLY know what water pressure means. :) So I realize that this is probably extremely boring, but alas, sometimes life is boring without pictures to describe it. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment