Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Rhyme

Here's our rhyme:

I love YOU...



...Go BYU!!!!!





We got "Jimmered" last Saturday at the BYU vs. Utah game. Unfortunately, Jimmer didn't put up as great of a showing as we were hoping (only 22ish points). The game was a lot of fun and we are so glad we took McKay who was able to show off his clapping and cheering skills.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Chris and Mason wanted to go too, but Chris had to go to a viewing for a co-worker who passed. Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley! I have still been a faithful reader, but for some reason I could only view your blog in a "feed" window. It has something to do with certain templates people use....it happens with a few other blogs too. Anyway, I'm not allowed to post comments on a feed window, but you've obviously changed templates so now I can!! McKay is so cute! So good to finally be able to talk to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe will be jealous you went to a BYU game. McKay looks like a huge fan! I love his smile. Glad you guys had fun. Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the valentine you made for Kimball!! :-) You sure do have a cute Cougar fan!

    ReplyDelete