Monday, January 3, 2011

JoAnn

Kimball's mother, JoAnn, passed away Saturday in a car accident. Words can't really express our thoughts right now. We are deeply saddened and shocked. {This was taken October 2009. Since that time, JoAnn has lost 70 (give or take) pounds. She had worked very hard to lose the weight and looked absolutely amazing over the Christmas holidays when we saw her}

She was the life of the party on New Year's Eve, just the day before she passed away. We are grateful for her love, support, generosity, sense of humor, and kindness towards us. One thing is for sure: she LOVED McKay!

6 comments:

  1. Shelley & Kimball, we are so sorry to hear about your mom. I left a message for you-- call me back when you can/want. We'll be praying for your family. Love, Julie & Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Ever since I read this post I can't stop thinking about you guys. I pray that you will find peace amidst all the sorrow. McKay has an angel watching over him from heaven now. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure love you guys and you and your family are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very sorry for your loss. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We will have to get together when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about Kimballs mom! You will be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about Kimball's mom. You have all been in our prayers, and I hope that you are finding some peace and comfort at such a hard time. From what you have shared, she sounds like a wonderful mom/mother in law. Know that we are thinking of you.

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete