My 14 month old is trying to decide....
A tupperware consultant

A sock model

A kitchen organizer

A cook (a doctor on his days off)

A dishwasher (a doctor on his days off)

Or maybe he'll just stay a kid for a while
We are having a great December so far. The parties and get togethers have been enjoyable. Now we can relax for the rest of the month. We have had hardly any snow. Someone the other day said, "I wish we were having a white Christmas. I don't like green Christmases." GREEN??? That is a generous description of a southern Utah winter. he he he. We will spend Christmas with Kimball's family in Enterprise. I am excited for McKay to open presents, even though we should really just be getting him a cardboard box and that would keep him busy for a couple hours. :)
{MERRY CHRISTMAS}
Oh he's so cute! We had a lot of fun at your christmas party. Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete