As I have mentioned before, I have trimmed McKay's hair in the front and back many times. His hair has been a lot of fun, but the length and thickness and all-over-the-place-ness was getting to me. So, that led to a REAL haircut.
{Before haircut. McKay is sitting with his cousin Sam. Side note: when we visited Sam & Lauren in Seattle, Lauren would refer to me as "Shelley" and Sam would refer to me as "McKay's mommy." Cute.}
{After haircut with the barber himself}
Cute hair! I like the spiky look! :-)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Jason and I can't believe how big McKay is getting. Bizarro. Also I agree on your definition of a blissful weekend. And I haven't had one of those for some time now... soon! Vacation! Hope you enjoyed it mucho!
ReplyDeleteI love the new do. What a cutie. We loved your card. Eliza points to McKay and says "baby". We sure miss you guys. Have a very Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete