Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grandpa Jammies

I like to call these McKay's "grandpa jammies" because they ride so high on his belly. They are cute. Of course, he has outgrown them, but they were fun to wear for a month or so.




Late August 2010

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shellster, I sill be down in st George for the marathon coming up October 2nd! Chantel will be doing it with me and brynley may try to come up. Would you be able to come that day, I think we should run in by noon! Cross your fingers and pray for us! Hope to see ya there, call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny because my dad does hike is red pants up. We always make fun of him:-) Hope life is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the PJs. I love his smile even more. What a cutie. What do you do with kid's hair???

    ReplyDelete