Monday, September 13, 2010

11 months

McKay turns 11 months old tomorrow. I am happy to have an 11 month old! He is such a joyful little guy. He's always smiling at someone or laughing at something. He cries when a toy gets taken away, but of course he is okay with taking other kids' toys away. (You'd think he'd know that's not very nice.) :)

Lately McKay has been waving bye-bye and hello, clapping, nodding yes and shaking no, and scooting around (still no crawling). He has discovered how much he loves to play the piano and actually read books (instead of just chewing on them). But, I did find him chewing on the piano keys the other day...

He still has just one lonely tooth, but he is a GREAT eater! He is pretty much eating any table food now and he loves it. He hates getting his diaper changed. I am not sure why he puts up such a fuss, but I think it's because he doesn't like laying down on the changing table and not being able to see his toys.

We love McKay!

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe how fast they grow up! We are so happy that you guys live next door and Mason and I both have playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelley, your little McKay is so darling! He is growing so much. I love his hair it is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's at such a fun stage! Can't believe he'll be a year old in a month! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! It was so fun to see you guys. Thanks for the yummy dinner. We can't wait to see you at Christmas and have McKay steal all Eliza's toys:)

    ReplyDelete