We made it back to Cedar City after a whirlwind week of fun & vacationing. Here's what we did:First of all, isn't he cute?

I spoke at the WIN (Western Institute of Nursing) conference in Phoenix. This is me with Dr. Lynn Callister, my research mentor throughout my undergrad at BYU.

This is me with Dr. Shelly Reed, a professor that I worked for during school

This is my cute niece, Beth in Tucson, Arizona

Her younger sister, Abby (1)

We visited Kimball's sister, Dona, who took us up Sabino Canyon on a tram. It was so cool!



Next we went to Logan so Kimball could finish school. Logan was BEAUTIFUL!!! Kind of made me sad that we chose to live in Cedar City. :)


Kimball's friend took us on a wagon ride with real clydesdales! (sp?)


Next we went to Provo to meet our week old niece, Hadley! Kenley & Erin are cute parents

Me and Hadley. It's hard to remember how small they are!

On our way back, we stopped at Cove Fort for a neat-o tour. I hadn't been here in years and Kimball had never been here. It was a good stop.

It looks like you guys had a blast! Congrats on speaking. I'm sure it went great!
ReplyDeleteShelley- how neat that you spoke at a nursing conference. What exactly did you speak about? Mckay is looking cuter and cuter! And growing so much! I love the picture of you and Kimball on the wagon ride. You look so pretty. Love you!
ReplyDelete