Weight: 17 lbs. (51%)
Height: 25 3/4 in. (26%)
Cuteneness: exceeds 100th percentile (that is my interpretation of what the doctor said)
Height: 25 3/4 in. (26%)
Cuteneness: exceeds 100th percentile (that is my interpretation of what the doctor said)
We are off to Arizona tomorrow for a vacation! Wahoo! I am presenting a paper at the WIN conference (Western Institute of Nursing). It will be a great experience and fun to have Kimball to share it with.
CUTE! love it!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the cuteness factor!! Have fun in AZ!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your paper. Hope you had fun in Arizona. What a cutie! I would definitely agree with your 100%. Looks like you guys are having a blast in Southern Utah!
ReplyDeleteOh he is a doll! Have fun in AZ!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little boy, Shelley! I'm so glad you found me & shared your blog. I am so happy for all the exciting things you're doing!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that you're presenting. Good luck. And McKay is soo cute!
ReplyDelete