Today was shot day and weigh-in day.
Weight: 10 lbs. (20th percentile)
Height: 21 3/4 inches (20th percentile)
Head: 38 1/2 cm (25th percentile)
Our little guy has gone from skin and bones to rolls on his thighs!
Smiley pics coming in the next post!
Weight: 10 lbs. (20th percentile)
Height: 21 3/4 inches (20th percentile)
Head: 38 1/2 cm (25th percentile)
Our little guy has gone from skin and bones to rolls on his thighs!
Smiley pics coming in the next post!
Yay for weight gain in babies! He is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI am impressed how much weight he has gained!!! He is a doll. I bet he is loved!
ReplyDeleteWahoo he is doing great. And your speaking my language, I talk about percentiles all day, and the 20th is great!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of him..10 lbs.!! That's GREAT! He sure is a cute boy!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI just love him. Yes, I've never met him, but he is just so precious:) I hope you guys are doing well...we miss you!!
ReplyDelete