Our camera is broken. Sorry there have been no pictures for a little while. I have a hunch that one of Santa's elves is delivering a camera very very soon, for which McKay's grandparents will be very happy.
We took McKay into JC Pennys today for his 2 month photo shoot. Although we couldn't get him to smile real well, we think his pictures are darling. I should be able to post some on here in a few days when they get uploaded.
About half way through the photos, McKay was crying. I talked the photographer in to letting me take some with me holding him (normally 10 extra bucks to have another person) for free. So that was nice. Can't wait to get them!!
We took McKay into JC Pennys today for his 2 month photo shoot. Although we couldn't get him to smile real well, we think his pictures are darling. I should be able to post some on here in a few days when they get uploaded.
About half way through the photos, McKay was crying. I talked the photographer in to letting me take some with me holding him (normally 10 extra bucks to have another person) for free. So that was nice. Can't wait to get them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment