kimball~shelley~mckay~nelson
Has it really been a month already?!? Wow...Congrats on making it through the first month. It's all down hill from here! ;-)
Look at all that hair! I just heard the great news from mom today (who heard from Abby). Congrats!
I can't believe he's a month old! He still looks so little, but he does look bigger! So darling.
He is getting cuter and cuter! We can't wait to come play again. Good luck, I thought we would have to try some medicine for that too.
Has it really been a month already?!? Wow...Congrats on making it through the first month. It's all down hill from here! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLook at all that hair! I just heard the great news from mom today (who heard from Abby). Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's a month old! He still looks so little, but he does look bigger! So darling.
ReplyDeleteHe is getting cuter and cuter! We can't wait to come play again. Good luck, I thought we would have to try some medicine for that too.
ReplyDelete