Just one quick funny story...I bought McKay's blessing outfit weeks ago in preparation (you know, trying to get everything done before the arrival of the baby). Well, I bought the newborn size because I knew we would be blessing him when he was only a month old. So then, after he was born, my mom and I tried it on him. It was HUGE! My mom and I just busted up laughing because it totally drowned him. We even considered taking it back for the preemie size. Instead, my mom worked her sewing magic and sewed in some elastic in the back so that it wouldn't be as big. Still, it was big, but he looked so cute in it!
Monday, November 9, 2009
More blessing pictures
Just one quick funny story...I bought McKay's blessing outfit weeks ago in preparation (you know, trying to get everything done before the arrival of the baby). Well, I bought the newborn size because I knew we would be blessing him when he was only a month old. So then, after he was born, my mom and I tried it on him. It was HUGE! My mom and I just busted up laughing because it totally drowned him. We even considered taking it back for the preemie size. Instead, my mom worked her sewing magic and sewed in some elastic in the back so that it wouldn't be as big. Still, it was big, but he looked so cute in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is just super cute! I love the blessing pictures. Thanks for posting them. I wish we could have been there! :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo cute! Just want to kiss him! I'm excited to see you guys too and to meet your little sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteHe's so tiny and so cute!
ReplyDelete