Monday, November 9, 2009

McKay's baby quilt


McKay will never be able to say that I didn't sew him something. :) Over the summer, I worked on piecing together this quilt for him. Mom and Grandma quilted it, and it looks GREAT!! I am so happy/proud of myself because this is a NEW thing for me (I am not great at sewing). The fact that I could even put something together like this is a big accomplishment for me. Thanks to Kimball's mom for encouraging me along in the sewing department!

6 comments:

  1. That blanket is adorable. You will have to teach me how you made it. His blessing outfit looks perfect (Eliza's was huge too). What a wonderful day. There is something about hearing your husband bless your baby that melts your heart. What a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shellster, I am impressed! Good job! I could never do that, well I'm sure I could, but just like you! You're a step up from me even! McKay is so darn cute! I can't wait to come see you! I've been a little busy lately with stupid stuff which I'll have to tell you later, but take care and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed! Beautiful quilt. Also, those pictures of McKay in his blessing outfit are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!!!! He sure looked handsome in his blessing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley! I just found your blog! Your baby is adorable! Congratulations! And I'm impressed by your quilt and sewing skills too! =)

    ReplyDelete