Moving is a tough thing! We spent most of our moving day cleaning our house and doing yardwork so that it would look really nice when our landlords came back that night (for the first time in a year). By the end of the day, I thought to myself, this place is SO nice!!! I can't believe we are leaving it! We have so many great memories of living on Hunt Road. That house gave us a chance to really get involved with yard work, which we both enjoy doing.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Saying Goodbye to Hunt Road
Moving is a tough thing! We spent most of our moving day cleaning our house and doing yardwork so that it would look really nice when our landlords came back that night (for the first time in a year). By the end of the day, I thought to myself, this place is SO nice!!! I can't believe we are leaving it! We have so many great memories of living on Hunt Road. That house gave us a chance to really get involved with yard work, which we both enjoy doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shelley! I'm so glad that you're allowing comments now! This yard DOES look fabulous! We are learning about yard work too, but our yard hasn't been as lucky with it's choice of caretakers as yours was. ;) Good luck during your first few weeks in Logan!
ReplyDelete