Thursday, August 27, 2009

32 Weeks


I feel like my belly is a swimming pool, and our little baby LOVES it! He is swishing around all over the place doing some great dives, hand stands, and crawl strokes. :) Everything looks good. Just a little less than two months left! Yay!

6 comments:

  1. You look great Shelley! We're excited to meet your little guy - although I'm sure no where near as excited as you guys. Hope you are settled into your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! And so tiny! I can't believe you're really so far along! That is a great blessing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats girl - you look fabulous!!! I can't wait to meet your little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Shelley...you look A-MA-ZING!!!! I can't believe you're so far along. We're sure excited to meet your little guy!! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley, you look so good and we are so excited for you guys. How was the move. I am coming up to Logan sometime next weekend. What are you guys up to? I will let you know and would love to see ya if you aren't too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!! Make sure you get all the dates in with your sweety now because it will take a little while to go alone again;-)

    ReplyDelete