Monday, August 10, 2009
30 Weeks and moving!
I have 10 weeks left of the pregnancy, which is great! I am so glad it has gone by fast. The only downside now is that we are in the midst of packing and moving this week. This is not my favorite activity of choice, but it's gotta happen. I am excited to live in Logan. Logan will be beautiful for another couple months before the snow hits us hard. We both have family in Logan, which will be great. We are so sad to leave our ward. Last night we invited our ward over for icecream and to say good-bye. We had over 50 people come. It was really a lot of fun...it actually kind of reminded me of our dessert nights in the singles wards that my roommates and I would put together. We have met so many wonderful people here in Murray. This would be a great place to come back and live someday. For now, it's Logan and hopefully we will make great friends there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man!!! I miss talking to you and keeping up with your busy life... :) You are moving to Logan... We need to meet half way and have lunch/dinner sometime!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you and Kimball!!! Hope things are going well for you both :)
Love ya girl
Karen