Monday, February 27, 2012

First Sunday at Church


We ventured to church this past Sunday! Nelson will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, so I figured it was time for me to have some spiritual enlightenment again. I don't think Nelson got too much out of it because he slept the whole time, but I thought it was great!

6 comments:

  1. Shelley - he is seriously so cute! What a darling baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he slept! I still haven't been able to get Porter to sleep through church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, you have one cute little dude! I love his little outfit. Yay for spiritual enlightenment! I went to a RS activity today and it was GREAT. I kind of have a hard time focusing in church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Lukey doesn't like it in Relief society, so maybe one day I can be enlightened again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your boys are so cute! glad you're getting more sleep too! can't wait to meet nelson in a few weeks! yay!

    ReplyDelete