Sunday, January 22, 2012

Being at home

McKay really likes Nelson and is always asking where the baby is and whenever I feed Nelson, McKay says, "baby eating milk" over and over again.
Now we are home and doing well. Here's some close ups of the babe.

Hi, Mr. cross-eyed cutie
This time around has been much easier. Having a healthy baby is a completely different experience. Since Nelson has been home with me, I sure do have a lot less time to post pictures, blog, and email. I think I did a lot of that when McKay was hanging out in the NICU. So the posts may be few and far between, but I will try to keep it updated so the grandparents can see him.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not used to seeing brand new babies with all that blonde hair! I've only seen it black, fall out, go blonde. He is so cute!! I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm glad McKay's liking him too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his hair!!! So much blonde hair :) He is adorable and I am so glad it's going good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very sweet, Shelley. Cute baby! I love his blonde hair! :-) So happy he is healthy and you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelley, he is such a cute baby! I was sure #2 was going to be easier for you and I am sooooo glad to hear that was the case. That big brother of his is going to be the best. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He's adorable! I wish I could give him a squeeze! I'm so happy that all went well this time around. We miss you guys and love you all!

    ReplyDelete