Friday, August 26, 2011

Lately


A few weeks ago, McKay discovered the art of lining things up. His trucks and tractors have become the toy of choice lately and he is very good at sharing his smile with everyone these days!

This is one day's picking and we get this much about every other day. I think we have learned our lesson after 2 years in a row.....only plant ONE squash and ONE zucchini plant. I have already frozen enough zucchini for the rest of the year. ha ha ha.


3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! The wedding looked so pretty...loved the colors that she chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute smile your little guy has! I can't wait for James to line up trucks and tractors! Swimming and playing in the dirt looked way fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hows the pregnancy going? do you find out soon what your having??

    ReplyDelete