This was a fun blanket to make, inspired by my sister-in-law, Heather, who made one first. I know it isn't too aesthetically pleasing, but I really wanted each fabric to have sports balls on it to document how much McKay loves balls.


Our little boy (or big boy) who wants to be relaxed when he sleeps

Our house siding blowing away. I felt like I was in Wizard of Oz yesterday. It was so windy and I started hearing loud noises from outside, so I checked, and sure enough, our house was blowing away. Thanks to a great neighbor who helped hammer down the ones that were still flapping around up there. And as any good luck generally does not follow a predicament such as this, we woke up to a couple inches of snow and it has been snowing all day on my (siding-less) house. :(
That is so cute of McKay in his carseat! We do have great neighbors! Those same neighbors that helped you helped us 2 weeks ago when the hot water line under my kitchen sink came out. Good thing Chris was home with the baby or we would have come home from church and been flooded! And then those neighbors came over and put it back together so I didn't have to wait until the plumber could come on Monday. We sure live in a great neighborhood! Hope you don't lose anymore siding in this yucky weather!
ReplyDeleteShelley! The blanket turned out great. I think it is adorable and perfect for McKay! And oh my goodness Dad said the wind was blowing hard but we didn't realize it blew THAT hard!! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your siding (and the snow!)!! Hope that it's not too difficult to fix. Cute picture of McKay in his carseat and I love the blanket!!
ReplyDeleteI love the blanket! I hope your nursery experience is better than ours. I finally bribed her with ice cream if she was happy in nursery. It worked this week. We'll see how long that lasts. Sorry about the snow and wind. Sure miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the whole house didn't blow away!
ReplyDeleteHim in the carseat is TOO CUTE!! I love it!! What a doll
ReplyDelete