Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hoover Dam

Isn't this shot cool with the bridge?
The white line around the mountains is the highest water line

The dam is very large! It was my first time, and I really enjoyed it. Kimball and I took a few days off from our jobs (him-the dairy, me-McKay) and spent our anniversary-December 28-in Las Vegas. We had a great time and it was a much needed vacation.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Looks super fun. Miss you guys and playing with cute McKay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very cool! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys were able to get away for a bit! It really helps sometimes! I am soooo sad and sorry to hear about Kimballs Mom. I hope all is going OK with the family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete