Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for family


pictures taken by Melinda Bowler

I am thankful to have these boys a part of my life (even though McKay doesn't look very thankful). I just loved his little face on this picture, so I had to add it. We leave today to spend Thanksgiving in Seattle, my true HOME! I can't wait to be there again. That place holds so many memories for me, especially around Thanksgiving time as we have a lot of traditions as a family there for this holiday.

5 comments:

  1. great pictures! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Hope all your travels are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Seattle!! Welcome back to the great Northwest!! Though it's a little snowier here than you probably remember...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE pictures! Hope you guys had a great time in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics!! Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving in Seattle. Miss you guys. Have fun getting ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest little family!! Hope things are well!

    ReplyDelete