Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun projects

It is amazing to me that I try to get anything done with this little guy crawling now...
...but once in a while, I do succeed in finishing a project.
This was a fun, cheap sewing project that now adorns my kitchen table
This is the garden that Kimball planted (thanks) and I attempted to keep up
And these lovely pears...oh I am so happy about this. First time ever for me canning. It was fun, but I am not quite sure how often I want to have that kind of "fun." :)


4 comments:

  1. I love your projects! I canned fruit (pears) for the first time in my life this year too! So fun! :-) We love our pears. They are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table centerpiece is gorgeous! Hooray for fall, and for people that can sew!

    And that mess that McKay is in the middle of looks awfully familiar. Isn't it amazing how fast they can make those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. I love his face!!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, Shelley, you are awesome! I wish I were more like you. I love the table centerpiece and I bet those pears are delicious. Happy Birthday to McKay!!! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete