Friday, August 6, 2010

Doesn't this make you smile?


I am kind of bored today, so here is just a fun picture of baby McKay. I am kind of in a "lull" right now. Just finished a good book, just finished a scrapbooking project, just finished a sewing project. What to do now? Most days I keep myself pretty busy, but sometimes I just get bored. With Kimball gone about 12+ hours each day, the days kind of draaaaag! Luckily, McKay and I just play and play and play all day. He turns 10 months old next week. Can you believe it?

5 comments:

  1. That is a really cute picture of McKay! Wow...I can't believe he will be 10 months old. We're looking forward to seeing you guys in less than a week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...I guess it's a little more than a week. One week from tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the days draging on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely know that bored feeling!! I don't think I'm very good at entertaining myself. McKay is so cute!
    Remember how i was going to come hear your speech in Arizona forever ago?? I was going to post on your blog after you wrote about it, but I was in Utah that week seeing Ash's baby. I'm bummed we couldn't go to lunch again!
    Are you still working PRN at primary's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute - I bet those cheeks get squeezed to death:)

    ReplyDelete