Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Fish

McKay is our little fish. We have been to the pool many times this summer already, and we're excited to do the mommy & me swim class in a few weeks. Here's some pictures to enjoy:


Doesn't McKay look like a little stud in this one??

"Jumping in" with Grandpa

He's not quite sure why we have to take so many pictures

I put this one up mostly for myself to check out McKay's cute rolls :)

Other thoughts for today...It's July 4th weekend and we have had a blast. No pictures to show for it, but it's been great. We went to Panguitch on Saturday for a fun getaway (can't believe I am calling Panguitch a getaway, but nonetheless, it was). We went to the rodeo there. Today started out with a great ward breakfast and Cedar parade. Tonight we are having a BBQ with lots of great people in our ward and the fireworks show. I am excited!!

One last thought:
On our plane trip last week, McKay was only happy if he could suck on the seatbelt. I am sure that one of these days my kid is going to end up with some strange disease, but until then, it sure is nice to have a happy baby!

5 comments:

  1. HAHA! Hilarious! I love that he was sucking on the seatbelt! I love even more that you were letting him -- probably because I totally agree with that philosophy! Clean it off with a baby wipe and you're good. :) Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how kids get good immune systems right?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shells, oh he is so adorable! I love the seatbelt thing, i hope to not see him at work! :) I miss ya, I'll try to call ya soon, but life or this summer has been busy. Love ya, wish you fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His rolls are so cute - I bet his cheeks get squeezed to death!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a doll! I hope your mommie class is fun!

    ReplyDelete