Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair trim

In a matter of minutes, I went from my hair looking like this


To looking like this


Kimball thinks I look like I'm holding bananas in this one

This is inspired by Locks of Love, a great organization for hair donation, and a little encouragement from the hair cutter. This is the shortest my hair has ever been, but it's okay. I told the hair cutter that by next year it will be just as long.

10 comments:

  1. wow! more like hair CUT, not trim. someone very lucky will get a beautiful wig with Shelley written all over it. maybe some of your personality will go with the donation--blessed recipient. wouldn't you just love to see them adorned in YOU? m

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! Big adjustment but you'll use less shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I've been thinking about cutting my hair as well... we'll see if I actually get around to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you cut your hair! It is cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair!! Someone is very lucky to get your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute!! I love it. And whoever gets your hair will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! Few can pull off looking so good with long or short hair - impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...you cut your hair! You look great as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete