Monday, July 19, 2010

Cousins

I am blessed to have great cousins. I attribute this to attending BYU for college. That is when I got a lot closer to most of the cousins my age. Here's some pictures (didn't get all my cousins on the trip, but some).


Michael Stoker and I at the children's museum

Emily Kohlhase's son, Nathan

Kristin Anderson and our babies

Kristin's kids: Ben, Alexa, Josh, and my McKay

Karen Stallings girls: Lucy and Kate

4 comments:

  1. You do have great cousins - fun photos! Wish we could have seen you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a party! I love that children's museum. That's the one my family went to on our family vacation this year. So many fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am coming to cedar this Thursday, I will call you!

    ReplyDelete