
Before the plunge
McKay: "I don't know about this."

During the swim
McKay: "Why is this so darn cold? Do they think I'm a polar bear?"

Getting dried off
McKay: "That wasn't so bad, but I hope we don't have to come back here for a while."
Tonight we ventured out to the SUU pool. You can't beat the price, and it was indoor, so I thought the water would be perfect for McKay. I was wrong. It was a bit chilly. So even though it was cheap, it turned out to be an expensive family outing considering we spent about 10 minutes in the water. :)
Swimming with babies usually ends up that way, unless the water is bathtub temp! We did the same thing with Isaac, and it ended up the exact same way.
ReplyDeleteThat was just like our swimming experience! It's more fun in the warm bathtub for little ones :)
ReplyDeleteSo I decided to be brave and take brookie and Justin to the swimming pool by myself(BAD IDEA) The water turned out to be very cold so Brookie was crying because she did not want to get in and Justin was crying because he wanted to stay and go swimming.
ReplyDeleteSo I learned I won't take two kids by myself again when I have a warm bathtub at home:-)
SHELLEY SHELLEY SHELLEY!! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are getting settled!! Miss you and hope you are well. I meant to call you yesterday to wish you a happy birthday, but of course got distracted by two kiddos:) Nanette did such a great job on McKay's box. I have one for Nate, so now I just need one for little Miss. McKay is growing and you are such a good mommy. Miss you, love you, thinking of you!!!
ReplyDelete