Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He likes beef

Kimball was pretty happy yesterday when he found McKay playing with his toy cow. Kimball said, "Look...he likes beef!" Kimball is also convinced that McKay's slobbering is really an indication of his mouth-watering over the cow. I guess we can't wait to feed him real beef. Ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! He's quite the little smiler. And he's in a good family to like cows. Where did you find that little cow toy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a gift. i am not sure where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big McKay is getting. He sure is cute! Good luck with your upcoming move! I'm excited for you and all the fun changes in your life right now. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, You have an adorable family! McKay is SO cute! It was fun to work on the same pod with you the other day... So sad to hear that you are leaving PCMC - we will miss you! GOOD LUCK!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know me, but my friend Nicole Johansen told me you are moving to Cedar City. That makes me so excited because we're always looking for new friends. I've lived in Cedar with my husband for about three years now and have loved it for the last two years:) Anyways, we'll have to get in touch when you get here.

    ReplyDelete