We bought a home! What a process buying a home is. We are really excited and feel very blessed to not be renting in a couple months. We plan to move to Cedar City around April or May.
Wow! It's so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! I miss you, and I'd love to drive down to Cedar City, take a break for the summer! Oh man, the hospital is so crazy!
Oh my goodness your house is beautiful! I'm so excited for you! As soon as you get to Cedar you'll have to look out for my good friend Andi Thompson. She and her husband Curtis just had twins (Cooper & Kennedy), so I'm sure you'll be able to pick them out. (In fact, here's their blog: http://thommy-fam.blogspot.com/) I just know you two would love each other!
It's gorgeous! Congratulations and welcome to home ownership!
ReplyDeleteOooh, how perfectly lovely! I adore the kitchen. And the yard! Sigh, jealousy... congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! We are so jealous... You and Bethany, sigh someday we'll join you! It looks like such a nice house!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a nice looking home. I'm happy for you guys. The weather should be pretty nice and mild down there. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWow! It's so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! I miss you, and I'd love to drive down to Cedar City, take a break for the summer! Oh man, the hospital is so crazy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great house! Very exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!!! Congratulations. That will be so nice for you guys. So where exactly is it located?
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I hope that you will still have to work a shift every now and then at Primary's so I can see you:) Miss you.
ReplyDeleteI will not be jealous, but I love the house. I am super excited for you guys. We can't wait to come visit!
ReplyDeleteI love it you guys! That is so exciting! Looks like a great house!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness your house is beautiful! I'm so excited for you! As soon as you get to Cedar you'll have to look out for my good friend Andi Thompson. She and her husband Curtis just had twins (Cooper & Kennedy), so I'm sure you'll be able to pick them out. (In fact, here's their blog: http://thommy-fam.blogspot.com/) I just know you two would love each other!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. It's absolutely beautiful. If we ever make it to Cedar we'll have to come visit!
ReplyDelete