I've made some of those - but you made a ton! How fun! Where did you find was the best deal for the flowers? Now that I'm having a girl...I need girly things!
Hey those are so cute, I want to make some! It was so good to see you the other day, I just wish i wasn't getting report. I'd love to see ya soon, how often are you working? I'm gone this next week, but talk to ya soon!
THose are really cute!! Now you just need a little girl:-)
ReplyDeleteLove yoU!!!
I've made some of those - but you made a ton! How fun! Where did you find was the best deal for the flowers? Now that I'm having a girl...I need girly things!
ReplyDeleteHey those are so cute, I want to make some! It was so good to see you the other day, I just wish i wasn't getting report. I'd love to see ya soon, how often are you working? I'm gone this next week, but talk to ya soon!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out great! It's fun to do crafty things! I slid my flowers into crochet binis and they look really cute too! Good work!
ReplyDelete