Thursday, July 9, 2009

25 Weeks

Our baby boy is growing more now, and I only have 15 weeks left! Wohoo! This pregnancy has gone by very smoothly. This past week, the doctor took a look at everything and says the baby is doing great! I hope to keep it that way. He is moving all over the place too. Kimball has been able to feel his movements. We just sit, look at my tummy, and laugh because the kicks are so rambunctious.

Pregnancy + Summer = Hot
So what do I do? I bake and use my hot oven in my hot house! ha ha! This is a picture of my latest culinary treat. I learned this tasty bread recipe at YW night and decided to try cinnamon rolls. They were delicious! I will work on my form next time around, but all that really matters is that it tastes good, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment